General Terms And Conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Oliver Zinn) via the website www.moparshop.com. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the button "Checkout" or "Continue to order" (or similar designation) and entering the personal data and the payment and shipping terms, the order data is finally displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay", "buy" / "buy now", "order with obligation to pay", "pay" / "pay now" or similar designation) you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless another period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Sofortüberweisung: available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna App here.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security shall not be permissible.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case